We have an enviable reputation in the development of modern construction methods, including:
These projects involve a broad array of techniques and resources, including:
- Carriage-form travelers and self-launching trusses for in situ construction
- Launching gantries for cantilever construction
- Cable-stayed masts for progressive installation
- Assembly trusses for full-span construction
- Lifting and rotation systems for moving structures into position
Such projects require considerable technical expertise and experience, accomplished with the design and consultancy organisations that are encompassed by the Freyssinet Group, who in turn employ some of the most acknowledged world leaders in engineering.
Freyssinet also compliment these projects with a range on structural accessories including bearings and expansion joints. You can find more about these accessories here.
- Construction engineering
- Design of temporary works
- Fabrication of temporary works
- Supply of specialist equipment
- Erection of the superstructures