We have been involved in numerous large-scale design and building projects, and after 30 years of experience in lifting and handling structures, we know that lifting and handling are complex operations that often influence the successful completion of a project.
Our teams support our customers throughout their projects by usually being involved from the design phase to assess their objectives and to produce optimum solutions that fully meet their specification in terms of the structure, phasing of works, budget and lead times.
Moving a structure demands absolute control over the stresses induced in the structure from the start to the end of the operation. Freyssinet has developed a range of specific lifting and handling equipment, with real time control and precision enabling the most stringent requirements to be met when it comes to managing reactions and movements at the jacking points.
In accordance with out safety policy, we undertake a thorough risk and hazard assessment for every lifting and moving process to identify the potential hazards and threats relating to our project methods and equipment.
- Feasibility studies and operation sequencing
- Detailed design of lifting and moving methods
- Design of temporary structures
- Supply of specialist equipment
- Synchronized computer jacking
- Supply and installation of temporary structures
- Performance of lifting and handling operations