Structural accessories are systems that link together two structures to determine the relative movements and forces that each structure transmits to each other under the influence of external stresses.
We design, manufacture and supply devices that comply with the most stringent standards.
These accessories can be categorised into three families, based on their main functions:
- Bearing – transferring major vertical loads, such as between a deck and its piers
- Expansion Joints – ensuring a continuous road surface, such as between a main deck and its end spans
- Earthquake Protection Devices – reducing the transmission of inertial forces during seismic events
Particularly with regard to installation and durability, these solutions can offer numerous benefits to both new build and remedial. You can read more about each of these accessories under Products.
- Structural accessory design and sizing, in accordance with the requirements of applicable standards
- Controlled manufacturing in Freyssinet’s production centres
- On-site installation and fine-tuning