Freyssinet Products Company has developed a wide range of devices for the seismic protection of structures, mainly divided into two categories, Isolators and Dampers.
Isolators have three main purposes; bear the weight of the structure, reduce the period of seismic action and dissipate energy.
- HDRB – High Damping Rubber Bearings
- LRB – Lead Rubber Bearings
- PS – Sliding Pendulum System
- PND/PNUD - Hysteretic Isolators with Pot Bearings
- CSD/CSUD - Hysteretic Isolators with Spherical Bearings
Dampers main purpose is to dissipate seismic energy, with in conjunction with Isolators, or individually.
- Hysteretic Dampers
- Elastic Dampers
- Viscous Dampers
- Visco-Elastic Dampers
- STU – Shock Transmission Units
- Hysteretic Bracing Systems