We’re committed to the philosophy that all structural rehabilitation solutions must be based on thorough investigation of the cause and extent of any deterioration and distress. We offer a complete diagnostic investigation and analysis service using the latest techniques and equipment.
To ensure complete impartiality, some of this work, particularly any recommendations for ongoing work, is done through several consultants. Once this stage is complete, we can then provide a complete proposal for the recommended monitoring, repair and/or strengthening work.
Inspection Services include:
- Cement content sampling
- Half cell mapping
- Carbonation depth on external services
- Chloride ion sampling and analysis
- Concrete condition and integrity assessment
- Crack survey and measurement
- Core sampling
- Compressive testing
- Wall thickness
- Concrete surface erosion or cracking
- Delamination survey
- Concrete cover to reinforcement
- Evidence of steel corrosion and sulphate attack on concrete surface
As part of the investigation and analysis stage, we can provide clients with preliminary cost estimates and feasibility proposals including monitoring and investigation techniques, repair methods and types of products available.